Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Antique Crosley American Overseas Shortwave Tube Radio Model TC 66 Collectibles

                        1946 Antique Crosley American Overseas Tube Radio

RADIO WORKS !!!

AM/SW 

  AM Shortwave

Wood Cabinet

I believe this is Model number TC 66

Radio measures 16" wide 8 " deep and 9 " tall .

Shortwave Band .

This belonged to my customers grandfather and is a one owner . The radio works and is in good condition .

The lights in front and back come on .

It may need to be refinish some where down the line .There are no chips or cracks or structural damage however the finish appears very dry . I have not attempted to clean it or oil it because I am not that knowledgeable about radios to do so .

This is all original .There has been no swapping out of parts .

As I said I am selling for a friend who's grandfather own this .I am not a expert about this radio . Please ask questions and I will try the best I can to answer them .This turns on and works fine .

NO INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS .


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment