Monday, January 9, 2012

Vintage Antique Tube Radios ATWATER KENT Horn Speaker Model L 1925

                                                       "PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BID"

"What you see in the pictures is what you get" This was found at a estate sale in Nashua N.H. Vintage Antique Tube Radios ATWATER KENT Horn Speaker Model L.  Made of Metal. 14.5"Round. No dents, one cracks as you see.   I may miss some details for which a collector or expert would know to look for. All items are pre-owned-used unless otherwise stated. By bidding, you verify that you are satisfied with the condition of the item and agree to all conditions and you accept the items are "SOLD AS IS" No refunds. If something is wrong, email me please. This package will weigh around 8 /lb Shipping  will be  Witch will includes Delivery Confirmation. I ship the next day after I get paid. Some of my items are purchased from estate sales and auction sales so I do not know their history. I am not an expert but do my best to describe all items correctly and to the best of my ability. Please if you need to ask questions or need more pictures PLEASE ask, before bidding. Anybody with 0 feedback PLEASE email me first before bidding, Please don't send CASH. "Shipping to Canada" will be more. I PACK MY ITEMS VERY WELL FOR SHIPPING. I will only ship to the "United States & Canada" I do not like to SHIP any were else. But I will PLEASE ask before you bid. I will combine Shipping for more then, 1 Item won. Thank you for your Purchase. Please pay by pay pal, with in 2 days. Thank you again for your time, and your purchase. enjoy. Email me if you have any Questions.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment