Wednesday, August 24, 2011

ANTIQUE PHILCO CATHEDRAL STYLE MODEL 20 TUBE RADIO

Up for bid is a really cool old Philco Model 20 Cathedral style radio.

This would be a great restoration project for someone.

There is some damage to the grille,also a small chunk missing on one corner.2 knobs missing,and some paint spatters.

Please see pictures.

The cord is trashed,but I plugged it in and it looks like all the tubes light up,but I did not get any sound.

I did not try to hook up an antenna.Might be a small fix,but I did not want to spend too much time with the cord being messed up.

It looks like it is complete minus the knobs and all the knob stems turn freely.

Measures17-1/2"x16"x9-1/2" deep.And weighs a whopping 31 lbs by itself.

This is a must have for any collector.

Selling as-is for parts or repair,with low starting bid.No returns on this item.

Please check out my other auctions.Thanks....


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment