Saturday, August 27, 2011

Zenith 6S254 Tear drop antique radio - Complete Restore

Zenith 1937 Console 6S254

Complete restoration done and it shows. Capacitors, tubes, fresh finish, grille cloth, cleaned face and internals. If it had to be done we did it. Please contact me with questions. This not a shutter dial but is the highly desired "tear drop" dial. One really nice radio in great shape. You can see it locally in NH and try it out. Contact me to setup. Sorry, will not ship. Things this big get damaged easly.

Warrantee

I stand behind my work and have a 30 day warrantee on labor NOT PARTS. That means if it breaks in 30 days I will do my best to repair it and make you a happy satisfied customer. All radios are thoroughly tested before sent out to you and should last you along time. This warrantee does NOT cover parts and shipping costs. Thank you for your time.

I have other great radios for sale at thirdbayradios.com along with lots of background information on my business and radio restoration services. Please visit!

thirdbayradios.com


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment