Saturday, October 22, 2011

Antique, Vacuum Tube Radio, Victoreen, 8 Tube, Wood, Wooden, Rare Original, 01A

This auction is for a vintage Victoreen vacuum tube radio.

This is an eight tube type, circa 1924-5. 

This was a powerful, top of the line radio for its day.

From an estate. It is very, very dusty...but has been in dry storage for many years. 

Very original, solid, and straight.

I think it would make a great restoration candidate.

International shipments are ok, but expensive (Priority Mail Only, no combined shipping). All items will be packed very, very well.  I can ONLY ship to the address the buyer has listed in ebay/paypal...no exceptions.  Use the "Shipping Calculator" to estimate your shipping and handling charges BEFORE YOU BID!  Please, no combined shipping on this auction. Payments must be received within 3 days or the item will be re-listed.  Items will ship within 3 business days of payment (most within 24-48 hours), and all will have a tracking #.  I do my best to check email everyday, but please allow me a day to respond to questions...if you don't get a response from me, please check your SPAM filter!!No returns on this auction, sold as is, untested. I DO NOT give "partial" refunds.NO SHIPPING TO ITALY??????????,??????? ???????????????????????????? ???? ??? ?? ???, ??? ????I have sold over 60,000 vacuum tubes worldwide, and 39% of my sales are repeat customers!  If there is ever a problem, please contact me before leaving a poor feedback!  I'm sure we can always reach an amicable solution!

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment