Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Vintage Zenith Tube Style Radio AM FM Parts or Restore Antique Collectible

Vintage Zenith Tube Style Radio AM FM Parts or Restore

I have no idea if it works or not. I could not get up the nerve to plug it in.

This listing is primarily for someone who rebuilds this type of thing or looking for parts for a more favorable cabinet Radio system.

All auctions & Store items must be paid within 3 days of close of sale. PayPal Preferred.

All item will ship usually by the next business day and within 2 days of recieving Payment

All International shipping MUST WAIT until invoice is sent to post payment to insure proper shipping totals.

Thanks for visiting my auctions on Ebay Today and good luck bidding. Don't forget to check out my ebay store Florida Attic Collectibles for more great deals and many sale items each month.

*Please take a minute to look at my Ebay store Florida Attic Collectible. All Store Items are FREE Shipping. Each Store listing will come with the "MAKE OFFER" button. If you don't like my Price then make me an offer! Once again Thank you for your consideration.*

Check out my other items!

From collectibles to electronics, buy and sell all kinds of items on eBay Stores


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment