Saturday, December 10, 2011

1923 ANTIQUE BOOK STORY MODERN SCIENCe RADIO MASTERY OF THE ETHER NECROMANTIC +

1923 ANTIQUE BOOK STORY MODERN SCIENCe RADIO MASTERY OF THE ETHER NECROMANTIC +  For the most part I sell previously owned & used items they show wear and/or some light damage. Please read my descriptions carefully before bidding on an item, I will describe each item and any flaws as honestly and accurately as I can. THIS IS A BOOK OF A 10 BOOK SERIES, DAMAGE TO COVER AND SOME INSIDE PAGES.  Bid with confidence look at / request more photos, ask questions and research this item for more details. Trying to rebuild my business  & hope to go on another mission trip so Please check back from time to time you might find something you like.  I am able to combine shipping when safe to do so. I mail within 24 hrs. of receiving payment,  so please consider weather when evaluating shipping time . I do accept returns. Thank you for your consideration & understanding. Thanks to all those Outstanding Men & Women who have given their time to protect us & our freedom! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL! I WILL BE TAKING TIME OFF JAN 1-18  Check out my other items!  Be sure to add me to your favorites list!

I take pics because "I am not an Expert" on USED items I have for sale and consider them to be part of item description. So if I miss something it is an HONEST mistake.  Since I am accident prone & not knowledgeable in proper cleaning techniques for items I prefer to leave that to the purchaser. For the most part they are previously owned & used and might show wear and/or some light damage. Please read my descriptions carefully before bidding on an item, I will describe each item and any flaws as honestly and accurately as I can. Buyer Satisfaction is of the utmost importance to me so Please ask questions and communicate any concerns you may have. I check my E-mail throughout the day.

     
The books I list for the most part show wear i.e. abrasions to the cover, folded page corners, brown age spots, bumped corners, loose spine, inscription etc. So if you are bidding on a book please be aware that they will show age & wear. I want to start listing some of these interesting books with minimal pic taking as it slows down the listing process for me. If you are interested & want more photos please request some.

    
The vinyl I list is mostly Vintage.  I listen to every album I post so although they may be flawed they play with the pops and hisses of old and WITHOUT a skip unless mentioned. Some vinyl may be listed mainly for cover art rather than the music it possesses.

     I accept Pay Pal payment.
Please let me know that you are still shopping.
Postage cost is for 48 U.S. States only.
IF you are in Hawaii or Alaska PLZ contact me prior to bidding Shipping is different.
IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF THE U.S. PLEASE CONTACT ME PRIOR TO BIDDING.
I will pack and ship your purchase in a careful and timely manner.
I will combine shipping if items are compatible to do so without the possibility of damage!
I may/or may NOT COMBINE SHIPPING WITH LOTS.  PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOU'VE MADE A MULTIPLE PURCHASE.
I will always purchase tracking for each package.
If you have special packaging requests it may alter original shipping quote.
Please keep in mind that I do have packaging materials and gas costs and I take the time to properly package items. I do try to make every effort to keep the prices reasonable. If there is concern with cost please contact first before leaving negative feedback I try really hard and customer satisfaction is important to me.
AS for delicate lightweight items it takes a heavy box and or packing materials to render them safe for shipping, so sometimes it may seem a higher price for something that weighs little.

      To think that a problem won't ever arise is unrealistic. I enjoy treasure hunting and being able to offer unusual unique items. This is supposed to be fun for shoppers so I will always work to resolve any concern/dispute you have in a timely manner, and find a resolution fair for both parties involved. I am an honest person just communicate with me.

    For the newbies:The only way to protect yourself from being outbid at the last second is to bid the highest maximum you are willing to pay. Remember, it's not the last bid that wins, it's the highest.       
Please leave positive Feedback with five *Star ratings or contact me with concerns first. Thank you!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment