Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Vintage Emerson Bakelite Tube Radio 1953 Antique Tube Radio

This is a 1953 Emerson radio, used, model 756 B series,

Warms up, turns on, sounds great, tuning knob doesn't move station line very far, moves from 55 - 60 needs some adjustments,

Selling used and as is condition.

CHECK OUT MY NEW STORE ITEMS

All radios may need some cleaning, mostly dusty from where they may have been stored.

Photos should show these details if you cannot see something please ask and I'll do my best to describe them. 

I m not an expert on any items I sell, I have acquired these from an estate sale. 

If you cannot see something please ask ?  items are older and have been used or played with unless stated.
I try to answer all ?'s and show extra photos for the details.

Thanks for looking      

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment