Tuesday, December 27, 2011

ANTIQUE Vintage PHILCO Wood/Leather Tube MW Radio

ANTIQUE Vintage PHILCO Wood/Leather Tube MW Radio

Dimensions (Approx.):

12.50"W x 9.50"H x 5.50"D.

Condition: Refer to photos. Untested.

Please read carefully.

I try to described my items the best I can. I provided photos, and measurements. There is no intentional misleading information in my listings, but there may be a mistake or something missed occasionally due to human error. Please feel free to email me with any questions. I will do my best to answer them. Therefore, it is the Buyers responsibility to insure that this item is correct for their application Year/Make/Model, etc.. Unless stated otherwise, are sold without warranty or return option. Additional information and photos provided if needed.

Please Do Not Purchase if you do not like my Shipping Cost, and then give me a bad evaluation rating. Some do not realize how much it costs for actual shipping, insurance and materials (packing materials, labels, ink, etc). If for some reason I charge way too much shipping, I have been known to refund the few dollars back to you. I am not going to hurt myself by not charging enough. Thank you!

If there are any issues please contact me so we can try to make things right for both you and i. As we all know it is difficult to please everyone, things do come up that need to be attended to. I will do my BEST! Thanks again!

I ship only within United States (Alaska and Hawaii shipping costs more than listed due to location). Please ask before bidding if you are in one of those two states.

I do combine shipping. Purchases need to be paid within 5 days of closing or I will relist the item.

Insurance is always recommended. No matter how well something is packed, there is always the chance that it could be damaged in shipping or lost. If anything is damaged during shipping please take pictures of the outer box, packing, and broken item. Contact me for an email address to send the pictures to so that I can submit a claim to get your money refunded through the insurance claim as soon as possible.

No refunds on lost packages or item damage during shipping. The Postal Service has a refund policy for items insured.

METHOD OF PAYMENT: Pay Pal

PICK-UPS - This item is currently located in: Alvin Texas


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment